In consideration of the Agreement herein, Dolphin Yacht Services, LLC (“LESSOR”) does lease to you (“LESSEE”) the craft and equipment selected herein. LESSEE agrees said craft will not be occupied by a greater number of persons than is shown in the descriptive section of the boat on DolphinYachtServices.com. In the event the craft is not returned at the time specified in the rental selection, said LESSEE agrees to pay for OVERTIME AT THE RATE POSTED IN THE OFFICE, WHICH LESSEE REPRESENTS TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD.
THE LESSEE CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS EXAMINED, OR WILL EXAMINE PRIOR TO BOARDING, THE CRAFT AND EQUIPMENT AND FINDS IT ACCEPTABLE AND SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS LEASED. THAT HE/SHE WILL OPERATE THE CRAFT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS AS REQUIRED BY LAW, AND FURTHER CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS SAID RULES AND REGULATIONS.
LESSEE AGREES TO REPORT ANY ACCIDENT, MALFUNCTION OR BREAKDOWN OF RENTAL CRAFT TO LESSOR IMMEDIATELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PARAGRAPH SIX (6) BELOW.
This is to certify that I (We), the LESSEE(s) am/are experienced and capable in all aspects of the handling and operation of a craft such as the one rented hereby.
I (WE) HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH WITHIN IT; THAT I (WE) ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The Lease of the Yacht from Dolphin Yacht Service, Llc is subject to the following terms and conditions, which the Lessee(s) accept(s) upon accepting the yacht for lease.
- The LESSEE acknowledges he/she has carefully examined the craft and finds it suitable for the purpose which it is leased, and that other accessory equipment is in suitable and acceptable condition; that he/she will maintain both craft and equipment in a safe, dependable condition while in his/her custody.
- Cash deposit shall be retained by the LESSOR as partial compensation for failing to return said rental craft in as good condition, ordinary wear and tear excluded, as when received; for reimbursement of articles damaged, missing or broken equipment; or to be applied to the rental charges upon return of the craft by LESSEE. The foregoing shall not limit LESSOR’S ability to seek its further damages at law or equity.
- LESSEE agrees not to use, nor permit the use:
- of the rental craft for any unlawful purpose;
- of the rental craft in a careless or negligent manner;
- of the rental craft while under the influence of liquor and/or narcotics;
- of the rental craft by any other person not the signatory of this agreement, or not equally qualified.
- LESSEE acknowledges his/her responsibility for the safe and proper operation of the craft; and for the safety and welfare of other boaters and persons. It is AGREED AND UNDERSTOOD BY LESSEE that LESSOR shall not be held liable for damages, inconvenience or time lost caused by accident, breakdown or malfunction of the rental craft. LESSEE FURTHER AGREES to indemnify and hold harmless the LESSOR from, and against any and all claims for loss of or damage to property or injury to persons (including death) resulting through the use, operation or possession of said rental craft. LESSEE further agrees to hold the LESSOR harmless should loss or damage occur to any of the LESSEE’S personal property while carried in, or on, the rental craft, including loss or damage caused by fire, water, theft or any other cause whatsoever.
- LESSEE expressly agrees to indemnify and hold LESSOR harmless of, from, and against any and all loss, costs, damages, attorney fees and/or liability in connection with the enforcing of this Agreement by LESSOR, including expenses incurred in collection or attempting to collect delinquent rent and in the event of suit by LESSOR to recover possession of said rented property and/or to enforce any of the terms, conditions and/or provisions hereof. It is understood and agreed that Venue of any action hereunder shall be in the county and state of LESSOR. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of LESSOR.
- In the event of malfunction, breakdown, or if any defect is discovered after acceptance of the rental craft that LESSEE will immediately report same to LESSOR. Continued use of it shall be entirely at the LESSEE’S risk and thus LESSEE assumes all liabilities of injury and damage to all persons and property that may become involved by its continued use.
- LESSOR’S ability to provide a rental craft, if reserved, is contingent upon and subject to the return of the unit by the previous lessee, or any other cause beyond LESSOR’S control.
- LESSOR reserves the right to cancel this agreement due to inclement or impending bad weather. Rental fees will be prorated based on the time used.
- The rules and regulations contained herin and as posted in the office, on the craft, and/or the grounds by the LESSOR are for the safety and welfare of all who use the facilities. The LESSEE certifies that he/she has read and understands said rules and regulations, and further assumes the responsibility to see that his/her family and/or guest(s) will obey the rules.
- Should any term or condition of this Agreement be held void or unenforceable, then that term shall be deemed served from this Agreement and the enforceability of the remainder shall not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
- THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS THE ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN LESSEE AND LESSOR AND THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR INDUCEMENT, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, HAS BEEN MADE WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEPT THAT LESSEE EXPRESSLY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL RATE INFORMATION POSTED IN LESSOR’S OFFICE.
Return to Home Page